The Worldview Cafe is an online meeting space in which you’re invited to explore your views and values, and inquire into the stories that guide your life. We’ll use simple but powerful conversational techniques that support you to have rich exchanges with people you’ve just met, about topics that matter to you.
Sometimes we’ll talk about specific themes, while at other times the space is more open. No matter what we talk about, we’re inviting a spirit of self-exploration, deep listening, rich exchange, and learning together.
These Cafes are refreshing and fun! They’re wonderful opportunities to have profound conversations with people from different places in the world, while sitting in the comfort of your own home.
- The meetings are online, and anyone interested can participate.
- The cafe is free, but you do need to register beforehand.
- The meetings last for 90 minutes.
- The sessions are not recorded. This is a space to participate in rather than to watch!
- No prep needed. Just show up with a curious mind and heart, and you may be surprised and delighted by the depth of conversation that emerges!
We start with a warm welcome, introduce the theme, and explain the basic conversational techniques. Then we’ll break into small groups, of two or three people per break out room. This safe and intimate setting allows all of us to learn more about ourselves and others.
Simple exercises and powerful questions support us in this process. We’ll have a substantial amount of time for in depth conversation and exploration in these small groups. After that, we’ll meet with the whole group to exchange insights and experiences, and close the meeting.